Sunday, June 17, 2012

Welcome to our blog, Unemployable Idiots

This blog was created out of frustration and amusement. 

I am a Human Resources Director at a small organization who is quickly losing patience with the recruitment process.  I was at lunch one day with other human resources professionals and we were having a conversation about the worst applications for jobs we ever received.  I laughed so hard I started crying. 

I also realized that many applicants may not understand what a bad first impression they are making when they send a cover letter with another company's name in the body of the letter, a resume with incorrect spelling or just paling don't listen to or follow the directions laid out by the ad for the job.  So we decided to start a blog as a warning to others and for our own amusement of some of the terrible job applications we have received. 

We hope you enjoy Unemployable Idiots!

No comments:

Post a Comment